REVISION DATE: 2018-12-12
We may change this policy from time to time. If we make changes, we will notify you by revising the date at the top of this policy, and in some cases, we may provide you with additional notice (such as by adding a statement to our website homepage or by sending an email notification). We encourage you to review this policy whenever you access the Services to stay informed about our information practices and the choices available to you.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you interact with us as a client, prospective client, or former client, when you create an account (if possible) to access certain features of the Services, when you access or use any collaboration tools or participate in any interactive features of the Services, when you send us an email, fill out a form, respond to a survey, comment on a blog, register for an event, apply for a job, interact with us on social media, enter a promotional drawing or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include the following: your name, username and password, postal address, email address, phone number, current occupation and business contact information, social security number, employment application information (including education and work history), social media username or handle, demographic information, preferences, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information About Your Use of the Services
When you access or use the Services we may automatically collect information about you, such as the following:
- Device Information: We collect information about the device you use to access our applications, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, network and mobile network information.
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Services, including your browser type and language, app version, access times, pages viewed, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, approximate geographic location, and the webpage, IP address, or online service you visited before navigating to the Services.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through the Services. For example, we may use information from LinkedIn to update information about you in our contact database.
Use of Information
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Operate and improve the Services;
- Respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- Provide information or services and send related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Communicate about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events offered by Bunker Capital or others we think will be of interest to you;
- Assess job applicants and make hiring decisions;
- Monitor and analyze usage, trends and activities related to the Services;
- Manage your online account(s) and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages; and
- Notify you about any changes to the Services.
We may process and store information about you in the United States and other countries, which may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated.
Sharing of Information
We may share information about you as follows or as otherwise described in this policy:
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of us or any third party; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Please note that information you post in your profile, blogs, listings, public or private groups, forums and any other interactive areas of the Services (if any) will be available to other users of those features and, in some cases, may be publicly available.
Links to Other Websites and Third-Party Content
We store the information we collect about you for as long as is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we collected it and in accordance with our legal obligations and legitimate business interests.
Residents of the European Economic Area
You may update, correct or delete your online account information (if any) at any time by logging into your account. If you delete any account information, we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You may opt out of receiving marketing or promotional emails from us by following the instructions in those emails. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at: [email protected]
Bunker Capital, LLP
2750 NE 185th Street, Suite 306
Aventura, FL 33180